Sunday, June 1, 2008

We Have A New Fire Pit

Yes, it is true...We have retired the portable fire pit, a.k.a. wagon. Ryan made the official fire pit just this evening. But, not to worry, the trusty little wagon is still in use as a wagon. Infact, I used it to haul about 5 piles of pine needles over to be burned in the new fire pit.

4 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Hooray!! That is sooo cool. Hey! Are y'all going to the reunion in august?

Rose said...

I had to chuckle! It's good you're still putting the wagon to good use.

Texas Tingey said...

Yes. We are.

Kayla said...

ok I am so happy that you found my blog!! your kids are to dang cute! and we totally have boys that are close in age:)) whenever I run into Ann I ask about you and I think that we miss each other by like a week everytime. Are you going to be in Blanding for the 4th? This blog thing will be great for keeping in touch better:)