Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The Petroglyph Park
Today we went to the Petroglyph Park with friends Brandy, Alissa, and Anika. The kids had tons of fun climbing around on the rocks and exploring. Here are a few pictures of our adventure. Oh, and, if any of you are wondering what the petroglyphs say, you can ask Alissa. She "knows how to read the petroglyphs". : ) lol : )
Azelin and Ethan checking out the petroglyphs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
How fun! I love the "little indians couch". It is heart shaped! It is a love seat, not a couch! LOL. Where is that park? It looks neat. I'd love to take my kids there.
What a cool place. I'm like Debbie and wonder where it's at. I really love the Indian couch it is so dang neat. Hey - it gives me an idea, but then Dave would just have more work to do. This is just neet - naturally made like that. Wow.
aww how fun!! I wish we had those kinds of things around here, I wanna go there, maybe one of these days :]
Anyways, her are you guys going to Utah this summer?? You should call me here in the next couple of days or I can call you so we can chat a little!! my number is 405-782-0037!!
Love ya,
Kylie
what a totally fun place!
Post a Comment