Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthday Cakes

This evening we went to our friends Jessee & Jaimies house for dinner. They fed us some yummy BBQ chicken and oriental salad. And, by the way, as soon as I get the recipe for that oriental salad I will post it. It was so yummy. Anyway...After dinner Jaimie and I made her little girl, Kambers, Birthday cakes. And here they are.
Cupcake tower. So cute! We decorated it with sixlets.
Kamber loves the Little Pet Shop toys. So we made her a Cat Pet Shop Birthday cake. It took a while but we finally got it done. : )


3 comments:

Rose said...

How fun! The cake is really cute, did you draw it?

Texas Tingey said...

Wow Cass! YOu are so dang talented! Why don't you live closer to me so you could help me do Wesley's cake?

Walkers said...

How cute... come early on the 4th and you can throw something together for Sam!!