Sunday, June 15, 2008

And, The Top Pop Award Goes To...

Azey and Ethan gave Ryan the "top pop" award with a little poem that reads:
"this 'pop' corn is nice and fluffy, these blow 'pops' are good and sweet, these 'pop' rocks are lots of fun, these 'pop' tarts are a yummy treat! But, out of all the 'pops' we know, youre the BEST from head to toe." Then we made him breakfast in bed, except he was on the couch watching CSI. And now he is just relaxing, and he deserves it! Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads. Im sure you all deserve top pop awards!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

you are so clever!!!! I am a great copier but not very good at coming up with my own things like that. Sooo with that being said, I may still it someday, but if anyone asks I will give you the credit:))) K another thing, so I heard on this funky radio station the funniest song ever that totally reminded me of when we were little. I dont know who sings it, but its "I want to sex you up" but instead of saying "you" we would sing "Tim". I dont even know if we new what that song REALLY ment:))) Ha Ha we were such dorks, but we had a blast.

Walkers said...

You always have such cute ideas, before the next holiday I want to know what you are doing!!

Rose said...

Fun! I don't do things like that anymore. I've gotten old and lazy. LOL Very neat!