Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crazy, Crazy Kids

You know with a devilish smile like this, that Ethan is on a mission and it cant be good.



Oh, maybe I was wrong. He is just pretending to cook with his pans. But, wait! That is a slush he is pooring in those pans of his...this will only amount to a sticky mess. And I dont do sticky messes....I will just take the slush away and problem solved. For me atleast...

Taking the slush away didnt go over well with Ethan. I ticked him off. And when he is mad he runs straight to the garbage can to get something to throw. He chooses to get someting out of the garbage can because he knows Mom thinks this is "kuck-ku".


He finally chooses a Coke box and chucks it across the kitchen. Then he is better and back to his pans he goes... I think my kids have anger management issues. I wonder where this came from? heehee?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baha! Sounds like life with Kamber!! What a funny boy

The Mayers said...

How funny. Atleast it looks like he is doing it quietly. My kids just scream or wine until I go crazy.

Kylie said...

haha thats funny but krazy, kids are so cute, even when they are mad...I think

Texas Tingey said...

Maybe you should pretend it doesn't bother you when he does that and see what he does. It would be a fun experiment.
What a cutie.