
I never would have imagined, when I was a teenager, that I would
ever enjoy yard work. But, now that I'm
old, I quite enjoy it. And after all the weeds are pulled, and the lawn is mowed, and the roses are clipped, and the walk ways are all swept, and the trees are trimmed, blablabla....It just feels so good to take a step back and feel proud of your accomplishments. I am proud of my beautiful yard.
3 comments:
Looks very sweet! I love your yard. It is a very satisfying feeling when you work in your yard for sure, and you should be very proud of your accomplishment.
Wow! It looks great Cass! Good work!
Did you see that cousin Crystal has a blog? It is so fun to see everyone!
love it!
love you!
Hey Cassie!! Your yard is GORGOUS!! Its like a dream house of mine! Lol one day I will have that!! Maybe you could even help me cuz it looks like you do a pretty good job!! Nice work sis!! Love ya!
Kylie <3
Post a Comment