You are all posting about your music choice on your blogs, so I thought I would join in. The music that I have on my blog are either songs that Azey and I like to sing to while driving in the car. Such as, the Blue October & Incubus. Or, they are songs that we listen to at home when we are hanging out as a family. Such as, all of the Fatboy Slim & Vitamin String Quartet. All of the songs on my playlist are our family fav's.
I am going to go ahead and add one song by Static X to my playlist. Static X is one of my favorite bands. Wayne Static, who is the lead singer, reminds me of cousin Jake. And its kind of funny, because Jake has actually met Wayne Static. Ryan says that this type of music is offensive to most people. So, if you dont like it, skip it...
The song that Im adding is called "Im With Stupid". The song was written about a true happening in California. These people were going on vacation, so they asked their neighbors to keep an eye on their house. Well, one night the man and woman who were watching the house for their nieghbors, noticed a burglar inside. So, they took a shovel and hit the burglar over the head and then hog tied him until the police could get there. I find it kind of funny....heehee
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
hmmm.....seems to be the theme. Music and family.
love it!
Singing with the kids is the best. Funny story too.
Post a Comment