
Today they resurfaced our road. Ryan is totally stoked about this because now he can ride his skate board out there, rather than just on the driveway.

Ethan was completely intrigued by the whole process.

He just sat at the window f
orever, watching in awe.

Azelin just slept thru the loud truck and tractor engines, the 'beep, beep, beeps', and all of the vibrating of the house from the machinery.
5 comments:
cool cass! I can't wait to see you guys! Ethan is sooo cute. Wes would be right there with him.
Azey is sleeping because they stayed up so late. Liss slept in until 9:30. Which is quite the acomplishment sp?.
These are adorable pictures.
Luv ya
that would be my son to a T, I dont think I would be able to get him away from the window. He runs to it even when the garbage man is in the neighborhood:) when is ethans bday?? Brex was born in oct.
Kids grow up too fast!! I can't believe how big they are, especially Ethan. you guys should come for the 4th.
Post a Comment