
Ok, so...this is not the first time a bird has flown into our window, or something, and died. If this happens at any of your homes you should let me know so that I can rest at peace that birds are just stupid, and not purposely committing suicide, at my house. Now, if you look close you can see that there is bird poop on the window where the bird hit. This just goes to show that when something addrenalizing happens, it is indeed possible, you crap your pants!!
3 comments:
Cassie! You are hilarious!! I am laughing my guts out! Maybe the fact that it is almost one a.m. has something to do with it? But I doubt it! BTW, I have NEVER had a bird fly into my windows, ever!! You must have extremely CLEAN windows! Do you scrub them daily?? Oh my goodness! I am going to be laughing forever!!! Thankyou!!!!
This is funny, it reminds me of that one comercial where the Raven's are talking and one takes off flying and flys into the window that has been cleaned so clean it doesn't realize it's a window. Can't remember the whole comercial right off. But that is hillarious. No, I've never had a bird fly in my window, they are never clean enough. LOL LOL
you crack me up, this is so funny! and no I dont think I have had any birds commiting suicide at my place, maybe some I might not know about. But my moms house that is another story, her front window has been the death of many a birds, I have witnessed atleast 5 or so fly smack into it.
Post a Comment