CAMPING...
Jaimie & Jessee. Ryan. Relaxing by the fire.
I dont know what it is with Ethan and getting burned. He was sitting by fire playing in the dirt and a hot ash flew out and landed on his little neck. The first picture is right after it happened. He was trying to stay happy. If you click on the second picture you can see the burn better. So sad!
There was a creek right by the camp site that the kids had a blast playing in.
Most of us came home with camping battle wounds. Poor Ryan went with a sprained ankle, which is now swollen as ever. Jessee fell on his head. Jaimie, Kean, & Ethan were our burn victims. Jaimie and Ethan both by hot ash and Kean by touching a hot grill. Cameron fell on Kamber and Azey's "sand castle" and scraped his elbow. I got attacked by the branch I was trying to break and scratched my cheek & big toe. And Azelin got car sick and was puking in a trash bag on the way home. I think Kamber is the only lucky one who came out in one piece. LOL. Good times, Good times.









3 comments:
Hey! You guys are camping all the time! HOw fun. All of the bb-q's and water fights all look fun. Poor little Ethan.....he is a boy. Always gettin' hurt.
I agree with Debbie, Ethan is a boy and boys get hurt a lot. All of your camping trips look like so much fun.
I forgot about Kelly saying, "God told the children not to get wet." Maybe he was impacted that way for some reason.
You guys have been camping enough for all of us already this year!! Funny posts I love them poor ethan funny azey. Looks like fun
Post a Comment