
Today as I was getting ready to vaccum, I asked Ethan to pick up his toys from off the floor. This is where he put them. What a silly boy.

Then I found him hiding under the high chair. He's so funny cuz sometimes he is ok with the vaccum and sometimes he hates it. He must have thought this would be a safe spot.
And now I have a confession to make...

I am the absolute worst when it comes to folding and putting away laundry. Yes, Debbie, this is a
different mount everest laundry pile from the one we were discussing the other day.
Most of the time Im pretty good at keeping the rest of the house clean. Its just this dang laundry pile that gets me every time...hhhmmm...
5 comments:
LOL I laughed so hard at Ethans anger managment problem. giggle. It is cute how Ethan put things away and I'm glad he has a good hiding spot when needed.
I deleted my Raven story cuz it was freeky. I wasn't sure how people would take it either. What do you think? Was it that I was anoying them with my crying or do you think that they were concerned? That is the question. LOL
I absolutely HATE laundry too. But, I have learned to do fold it in my room so no one but my family knows.
PS. Get a cloths line and hang your cloths out. Maybe that will help??? Since I haven't had a dryer and I have to hang my cloths I keep up with folding the cloths better than ever. Plus, I married a man that if they sit more then a day he folds them his self with out being asked. SIGHS I got it .. hire a robot.
Looks just like my laundry pile. By the time I get it folded and put away it is already starting over again. Gotta love it!
LOL!! Ethan is so funny!!!! youve got some cute kids I tell ya I love the one where he is hiding under the high chair!!
Post a Comment