Cassie, I love your hair. You are always beautiful. Short hair is so fun. I wish I had y'all around here to keep my hair up. You and Michelle always do such a good job! Love it! Love you!
Can you believe what a hair style can do? I was wearing the same thing and had my make up done the same in both pictures. The only difference was my hair. And I look completely different. Thank Heavens for Hair Dressers. And thank Heavens for Sisters!
cute hair. I ran into your blog on your mom's which is on my dad and Jenny's. I am so excited that I have discovered the blogger world. love it... Are you still in St. George? Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast. Keep in touch
5 comments:
I LOVE your hair cut and color. I need to do something like that.
your so pretty as always.
Cassie, I love your hair. You are always beautiful.
Short hair is so fun. I wish I had y'all around here to keep my hair up. You and Michelle always do such a good job!
Love it!
Love you!
Can you believe what a hair style can do? I was wearing the same thing and had my make up done the same in both pictures. The only difference was my hair. And I look completely different. Thank Heavens for Hair Dressers. And thank Heavens for Sisters!
Beautiful! What a blessing for having sisters and hairdressers all in one!
cute hair. I ran into your blog on your mom's which is on my dad and Jenny's. I am so excited that I have discovered the blogger world. love it... Are you still in St. George? Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast. Keep in touch
Post a Comment