I LOVE ya'lls little blue man. How fun! I'll try to do that good of a job on my little blue man too. Lindsey and I are going to draw ours sometime today. I love the chalk! I want some where do you get it. The pudding looks really yummy too. Looks like you are all having a good time.
3 comments:
I LOVE ya'lls little blue man. How fun! I'll try to do that good of a job on my little blue man too.
Lindsey and I are going to draw ours sometime today.
I love the chalk! I want some where do you get it.
The pudding looks really yummy too. Looks like you are all having a good time.
Michelle and Josh crack me up. THey are such a fun couple. I have never heard of 3D sidewalk chalk. THat is sooo cool!!
looks like Josh and Michelle bring good times where ever they go...FUN!
Post a Comment