Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Ethan's Poor Little Hands
Just yesturday, Monday the 19th, when Ethan was outside he grabbed and was playing with part of a cactus. Needless to say he had little needles all over in both of his hands. These arent the kind of needles you can just pull out with tweezers. They are tiny soft needles that you cant really see, just feel. I got on the internet and one site reccomended applying wax over the needles. And then when you pull the wax off, it pulls the needles out. I called Aunt Michelle and she had some wax at her house. So, we drove over and Aunt Michelle and Uncle Josh plastered wax on both hands while I held poor Ethan down. And we got those needles out! I didnt get any pictures of this incident however the following pictures are of when the poor boy burned his hand on the burner of my stove. He hasnt had very good luck with his hands.
You can see the 1 big blister on the palm of his hand and, you cant see them but, there were little ones on each finger tip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Poor kid! That has got to hurt! He is definatly a boy Cass....always getting into something.
Ouch!! So sorry! Glad he healed so well.
Post a Comment