When Azelin was little, one of her favorite things was to get out all of the pots and pans and bang on them like drums. Ethan's favoite thing to do with the pots and pans, is pretend like he is cooking. There are a couple of pans that I'm not even allowed to touch anymore, because they are his pans. He also, has to be on the counter or have me holding him while I am cooking. When we make eggs, he cracks the shell, then he hands the egg to me and I put it in the bowl, then he stirs it with a fork. Oh, and, guess what Ethan was "cooking" in the above picture? Dog food, of course!! What a silly boy.Thursday, May 29, 2008
Our "Little Chef"
When Azelin was little, one of her favorite things was to get out all of the pots and pans and bang on them like drums. Ethan's favoite thing to do with the pots and pans, is pretend like he is cooking. There are a couple of pans that I'm not even allowed to touch anymore, because they are his pans. He also, has to be on the counter or have me holding him while I am cooking. When we make eggs, he cracks the shell, then he hands the egg to me and I put it in the bowl, then he stirs it with a fork. Oh, and, guess what Ethan was "cooking" in the above picture? Dog food, of course!! What a silly boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is sooo cute, he's going to be your little chef!! then you wont have to cook for everyone in st.george anymore...ethan can. just so everyone knows what im talking about, cassie feeds anyone who comes to her house or anyone ryan brings home from work with him that day.
How cute! Cass, don't you remember when YOU ate dog food?? I know you did, because I ate it with you. So, Ethan comes by it rightfully. Ha ha ha ha ha.
haha thats just to cute cassie!!
Post a Comment