Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Little Blue...uh...girl


So, this is what happens when Azelin comes in contact with wet sidewalk chalk. Need I say more? (you cant see it, but she also tagged up the garage door)

3 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

How funny! I can't believe how big your kids are!! And I love the "camp fire"! I am mostly happy that you have started a blog! Hooray!!!

The Mayers said...

How fun! We have a blog also. I will send you an invite. I am addicted to blogging, plus you can make your blog into a book. So after a year I will print one. This is my kind of scrapbooking.

Marti said...

Hi Girlfriend! Dog food eater, eh? Well I used to do the exact same thing when I was little. I remember too! I loved the light brown Walter Kendall Fives! Yep, they were tasty and I always got in trouble for sneaking them out of the box.