
Here is a picture of Ryan and I in the beginning of our relationship.

This is us now-- 5 years of marriage and 7 years later.

This is what I made for Ryan. After he takes the candy bars off he'll have 5 pieces of fire wood for our wagon fire pit. The sayings are: I "wood" like to "Take 5" to say, that I love you each and every day. I "wood" like to let "U-No", "100 Grand"? You're worth more doe. I "wood" like to take a "Fast Break" to tell you that you're the BEST, for goodness sake. I "wood" like to tell you, and dont "Snicker", that Im glad we have 5 years on the ol' ticker. I "wood" like to say, and Im not pullin' no "Cow Tales", that Im excited for our future trails.

This is what Ryan got for me. He found this little ship in the wood section at the craft store. He sanded it and polished it. Then he took a wood burner and burned the 'S.S. I LOVE U'....

And the '5 yrs 4 EVER'. It's so dang cute. I love it. He also gave me a card that made me cry.
It's been pretty rough and extremely trying at times for us. But, I'm thankful for the trials (well, maybe not all of them : ) ) as they have made us who we are today. I'm so thankful for Ryan. He has come such a long way in becoming a better person. And every day he tries more and more. We all know what a hard worker he has always been. He is just a go getter. He's not going to sit back and watch the game....He's plays, and hard. He's definately not perfect, but neither am I. He's Ausome! Happy Anniversary--Us!
3 comments:
Nothing that is truely worth while is ever easy! Way to go guys! Happy Anniversary. And may the future bless you with a keen mind and faith to endure whatever else may come your way! We love you guys!!
Happy Aniversary! I'm so proud of you for hanging in there. I "LOVE" the boat, and I love the canybar thing too. I remember doing that for you girls. COOL!
Wow! 5 years already! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger-right ;) Keep moving forward- may you be blessed with joy and love all your days together forever!
Your family ROCKS!
Post a Comment