I never had problems with Azelin drawing on the walls. She always asked for a piece of paper. Ethan on the other hand prefers my walls, doors, cupboard doors, floors, ect...
And this is just a small portion of the art work of the night...Sheesh!
Now that is beautiful art work. mmm memories. Do you remember all the alphebets on yours and your sisters walls done in shoe pollish? Awe yes, and the pot plant and so many other interesting works of art on the walls. LOL
Wow, you'll have to do what my parents did when we were growing up. After many walls written on and ruined (they were wallpaper) they put up a chalkboard. Actually though, I'm not sure if that worked or not!
3 comments:
Looks like Ethan and Aubrey can be friends............I would hate to see the damage they could do together.
Now that is beautiful art work. mmm memories. Do you remember all the alphebets on yours and your sisters walls done in shoe pollish? Awe yes, and the pot plant and so many other interesting works of art on the walls. LOL
Wow, you'll have to do what my parents did when we were growing up. After many walls written on and ruined (they were wallpaper) they put up a chalkboard. Actually though, I'm not sure if that worked or not!
Post a Comment