Azelin standing in front of the Bloomington Hills Elementary bus :) at back to school night. If you look just to the right of her head you can see the face she drew of herself, her name written on it. We really enjoyed back to school night. We got to hear the school song, see Azeys classroom, and meet her teacher, Mrs. Jones. Im very excited for Azey to be in Kindergarden. And I know Mrs. Jones is going to be an ausome teacher for Azey. More importantly, Azey is excited! So, school starts on Tuesday!! Hooray!!Thursday, August 7, 2008
Back To School Night
Azelin standing in front of the Bloomington Hills Elementary bus :) at back to school night. If you look just to the right of her head you can see the face she drew of herself, her name written on it. We really enjoyed back to school night. We got to hear the school song, see Azeys classroom, and meet her teacher, Mrs. Jones. Im very excited for Azey to be in Kindergarden. And I know Mrs. Jones is going to be an ausome teacher for Azey. More importantly, Azey is excited! So, school starts on Tuesday!! Hooray!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I cant beleive how big she is getting, I still remember when you were getting ready to have her and then when she was born. I cant beleive have fast they grow. Its crazy. But anwyays she is very cute. I cant wait for school to start cuz its my last!! Im stoked, but I miss being Azeys age cuz you have all the fun stuff!! Anyways love ya'll!!
<3 Kylie
Yea., how exciting for both of you. In a way I always had a hard time when my kids started school. LOL sighs. But she is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment