Sunday, August 24, 2008

Twilight

I havent blogged in a few days because I have decided to read the Twilight books. I have finished Twilight and New Moon and am so very anxious to read the other two. My only question to myself is why I waited so long to read these wonderful books? Im also very excited for the movie to come out, hence the count down. :)

6 comments:

Kayla said...

seriously why did you wait so long? it is so different from what I thought I would enjoy, but totally enjoyed the whole series! Glad you joined in the twilight craze!

Anonymous said...

I told you they were amazing!! You get lost in them and dont want them to end... I cant wait untill the movie!! YAY!!

Rose said...

I am almost done with Twilight. One thing that has made this so fun for me ist that I lived in this area and I can really relate to the setting. There are a lot of myths there about not going into the woods alone because of Trolls and other creatures.
The book is hard to put down.

Rose said...

After clicking out from my comment it hit me.... HURRAY you are actually reading!!!! IT must be good for you to be reading.

Texas Tingey said...

Hey! I like your new background!

AnzBlog said...

Yes, the reading is wonderful, Stephenie Meyer is so visual!! So excited to know you are reading, bet St George would be a good place for Thanksgiving at the Twilight Hour!!!!