Now, let me just tell you of my experience starting from the beginning...
I had just picked Azelin up from school and we were cutting thru the lawn to get to the car when I stepped on this "thing". It felt, at first, like I had stepped on a bee and was being stung. I kicked my flip flop off and pulled out a tiny soft prickly thing. Definitely not a bee stinger. By this time the pain had spread thru my whole foot and into my ankle. I could barely finish the walk to the car while holding back tears. Now, I consider myself not to be a wuss. I like to bitch and complain, but I can handle pain until it becomes excruciating. And it most definitely was excruciating. After an hour or so the pain had gone from my foot and ankle. However my toe was and still is a completely different story. It hurts. So, that was all part one! Part two of the story goes like this... Last night at about 11:00 I started getting flu like symptoms. I had the cold chills, headache, was nauseous, and my body was sore. I just went to bed in hopes that when I woke up I would feel better. And I did, thank Heavens. Except for my toe.
If anybody has any insight on what this evil thistle is, please let me know...






4 comments:
It looks like mile thistle to me but I don't understand the reaction. Is it possible something did bite you? Maybe you are elergic to it. ???
Wish I could help you more.
PS it sounds like you should have gone to the dr. If a bee did sting you It hurts like HELL and if you are allergic you can have those symptoms. A dr. would know more than me though.
Back again... just thought of Stinging Nettle. Stinging Nettle is pretty evil and it does hurt like hell.
OUCCHHH!! I have no idea what that evil little plant is, but call Grandma Bills and she could tell you something to put on it, unless it's gone now. (for your sake I hope it is!)
Post a Comment