Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sick Boy


Ethan woke up this last Monday morning with a fever. And it lasted clear thru last night and ranged from 100-103.2 degrees. I took him into the pediatrician and he was perfectly fine other than the fever. So, the doctor told us that it must just be one of the wierd bugs that are going around and that was it. But despite not feeling well Ethan really kept in good spirits. It seems like he always does. Take the next pictures, along with the top one, as proof.


This was right after Ethans neck got burned by hot ash when we were camping. The flash was a little bright, but he was happy and smiling.
You probably remember this picture. This is after he burned his hand on the stove top. All bandaged up, but still happy and smiling.


And, this is when Ethan was about 4 months old. We spent an entire weekend in the hospital because he had RSV. And look at him. He's happy and smiling.

He truly is so good at staying in good spirits. What a tough little man.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Aww he is so cute. Happy little boy ever!! Anyways yeah I know my hair dresser told me to never use store bought stuff...she said if I want it done to go to her. She got some stuff from another salon and it did good, which im lucky...I will ask her the name of it my next appt. But anyways thanx for the compliments. I can be pretty at times, but sometimes being pretty sux cuz when me and Damian go to the mall guys will stare and some even ask me if im single and stuff like that and Damian trys fighting them..its crazy..but I need to get you a new pic...I will get you a senior pic when they are here!!

Rose said...

Awe, what a special little boy. He smiles even when things aren't so great. I hope he gets to feeling better super soon. Give him a hug from Grandma.
Love ya all.