AND THEN TODAY...
Here she is, ready to go to the dentist to get her teeth fixed. She had 3 caps and 1 extraction that needed done!! You would think I never had her brush her teeth. She does though, quite faithfully actually.
I guess Azelin was telling the nurses all sorts of stories while she was at the dentist. Here is a story that one of the nurses told me that she was telling them. She said Azey had her totally believing the story too! She said "One day I was riding on my bike and my friends pushed me off. And I was bleeding really bad and my mom had to take me to the hospital." The nurse was feeling totally sorry for her until Azey said, "Im just pretending. I made that story up. Im an actress today." The nurse was cracking up. Azey, Azey, Azey, what are we going to do with you?






2 comments:
How exciting! Azey is sure to be a blessing to her friends and teachers. I'm glad she got her teeth fixed and is doing good. I love her smile!
Hugs to all!
How funny! She'll do good in drama when she gets to high school! I can't believe she's in kindergarten. The older my girls get the more I've taken to heart the advice to enjoy them while you can, because once they start school they'll change so much!
Post a Comment