Friday, July 18, 2008

Kind Of Funny...

Jenny asked if Azey was afraid of bears when we are camping. And its kindof funny cuz she doesnt even mention bears while we are camping. And she has no problem hiking around, within safe distance of course. But when we are at home and get into bed at night she swears that there is a bear under the bed or just anywhere in the house. Now, a funny story, or maybe kindof sad. As we were driving thru the mountain on our way home from our last camping trip, Azey was sitting in her seat belt, quietly coloring. After she was done with her picture she told us all about it....
"This is a bear and this is me. And this is what I look like after the bear eats me"!!

I tried finding the picture but I dont know what I did with it.

1 comment:

Rose said...

At least Azey is aware that bears are dangerous, or can be. When my cousin Robbi and I went to hi low with our grandma we would go bear hunting, without any weapons, we just wanted to pet one. LOL But then one day we went pretty far and we were gone a very long time just exploring the mountain and bear hunting. That was when Grandma Low finally put the fear of bears in us. LOL