This is the new fun little game that everyone seems to be playing. So, I think I will join in on the fun. If you want to play, here's how:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm not playing, but I will tell you a memory I have of you and I.......
I remember when we use to pump each other on our bikes and one time we went down to the horse shoe hills and we crashed and you hit your head on a rock. I felt so bad. I think you were riding on the handlebars that time.
I remember meeting you at the park so our kids could play, eating dutch oven dinner, our kids being crazy together (and being tattle tales) our husbands going on crazy midnight hikes while camping...oh the list goes on and on! Fun times
I have so many memories it's hard to pick. But I remember when I used to pick you up from Subway after you got off work. You would ask me to bring pears, a fork, and a can opener. So we would sit in the parking lot of subway eating pears together.
One more...I remember driving to Winnemucca from Round Mountain just so you could meet my wierd boss and eat dinner with us. Then we drove you back to Winnemucca all in one day.
I had completely forgotten about doing laundry in the tub...probably blocked it.. lol I remember being so fat from being pregnant with Kelly, so I'de have to get into the tub and stomp around in the tub to get the cloths clean. How aweful... lol lol The other stuff you mentioned is very good memories, even the old lady... lol lol
Post a Comment