Since today is Abby's Birthday, and she is going to be working and driving all day, we dedided we would greet her with food, friends, and to top it all off, a Cherry Birthday Cake. : ) (Its a cherry, not an apple, I swear!)
Cute.........Dang you are good. Can I just say, it looks more like an apple to me than a cherry. Maybe it is the leaf? Maybe it is just me? Nonetheless.......it is amazing. Once again I ask, why do you live so far from me? Maybe you can just make Wes a special cake while we are in utah?? I will even pay you.
I absolutely think that it looks like a cherry!! I think that it is cute. Way good job! Debbie is right that a cherry has a green stem but I don't think it matters much. Looks great!
4 comments:
Cute.........Dang you are good. Can I just say, it looks more like an apple to me than a cherry. Maybe it is the leaf? Maybe it is just me? Nonetheless.......it is amazing. Once again I ask, why do you live so far from me? Maybe you can just make Wes a special cake while we are in utah?? I will even pay you.
I absolutely think that it looks like a cherry!! I think that it is cute. Way good job! Debbie is right that a cherry has a green stem but I don't think it matters much. Looks great!
I really like that idea.
You are creative yourself ya know!
Cake Queen should be your title! You have such a knack for it. You are so totally awesome at cake design!!!
Post a Comment