
First of all a few facts...So, we are in the middle of a rain/lightening/thunder storm right now. Azelin has Kamber over for a sleepover. And they are both afraid of bears. A few minutes ago the thunder was so loud it rumbled the whole house. I was in putting Ethan to bed, but I could hear Azelin and Kamber run out of the toy room and into the living room. As they are running I hear them both saying frantically, "hurry, hurry, its a bear!" hahaha! Then you hear Azey say, "Get under the blanket, fast, so we can hide from the bear!" hahaha! Boy would they be screwed if it really had been a bear.
4 comments:
that is so cute! Did I ever tell you that we had a bear scare at the dude ranch during girls camp?
How funny! Azelin and her friend crack me up.
Haa ha ah aha ha haha. Cute! Cant wait to see y'all!!
How funny! Is Azelin afraid of bears when you go camping? This picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment