Monday, September 1, 2008

What Helpful Children I Have...

The other day I went to Costco and bought a few things that we needed, one of which was toilett paper. Each roll of toilett paper was individually wrapped. Until my kids got to them...

Azelin and Ethan unwrapped each and every roll all by themselves. And they were so very proud for being so helpful.

The only thing I could do was roll my eyes and laugh....and grab the camera, of course.

2 comments:

Rose said...

I love it!!! Children are such a blessing. It reminds me of that song I taught you all, and we sang at the nursing home, I picked the reddest apple on the tree.... do you remember that? I carried home the groceries from the store, I wanted to be helpful with a chore. I put them all away except a few, just for you.
XOXO

Mendoza family said...

I am laughing so hard!! That is so dang funny! I love your kids