Monday, September 1, 2008

Should I Be Worried?

So I walk into the kitchen last night and there is Ethan marching around in Aunt Abby's high heels! He was having so much fun.


The kid lets Azey put fingernail polish and makeup on him, and now this?
I dont know about him... :)

4 comments:

Rose said...

Awe don't worry! He will be just fine, he's all boy. My brother used to ask me to paint his nails.
But he is ALL boy. Sometimes boys do that just like girls who are Tom boys like Lindsey. LOL

Texas Tingey said...

Looks like a normal boy......
I am glad you have such helpful children. I have really helpful children too, and boy do they keep me busy and laughing.

Walkers said...

Good to have you back! I've heard lots of wonderful things about the twilight books, someday I'll have to read them. Ethan is very normal, his sister is just going to help him be a well rounded boy! Ahhh yes, helpful children!:)) I have three of them- Only too bad for me cuz two of them get to go to school all day so I'm down to one helper, but I am adjusting! :)

Hawkins Crew said...

I dont know i think its time to go shooting, or come to Grandads house and make bullets, or at least go to the nerest Mustang convience store and get a slushy (LOL) what a funny guy that mr. ethan is.