Cute purse! I can just see Debbie's wheels turning and the next time I see her she will have one like it, made by herself... she's so talented! I'd forgotten bout the reindeer food... we did it one year and for some reason didn't remember the next or the next... old age must be setting in! ;)
I commented on this blog on your e-mail but I still want to try and make a purse like that. LOL When I first got up on here I saw the pic of azey with the michrophone. I had just posted a blog called it runs in the family, it definantly runs in the family to have the mic up to your mouth. LOL Uncle Rosses grandkids are using mics to sing while he is playing the guitar. I've done the same thing except my kids used the feet from my trampoline for a microphon. LOL
4 comments:
Sooooo cute!!! WHere did you get it? Did you make it???? Love it!!!
I bought it from one of the expos they had here in St. George. And I actually dont have it any more. I gave it to Etsy. :)
Cute purse! I can just see Debbie's wheels turning and the next time I see her she will have one like it, made by herself... she's so talented! I'd forgotten bout the reindeer food... we did it one year and for some reason didn't remember the next or the next... old age must be setting in! ;)
I commented on this blog on your e-mail but I still want to try and make a purse like that. LOL
When I first got up on here I saw the pic of azey with the michrophone. I had just posted a blog called it runs in the family, it definantly runs in the family to have the mic up to your mouth. LOL Uncle Rosses grandkids are using mics to sing while he is playing the guitar. I've done the same thing except my kids used the feet from my trampoline for a microphon. LOL
Post a Comment